Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:09
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:15
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-11-19, 18:56
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 19:26
Re: Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5
It takes a few hours after release. I'll check at the end of the day.

-JZ

On Nov 19, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jordan,
> Looks like I forgot to release from the nexus repo. Just did it.
> Please check again.
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I still don't see the artifacts on Maven Central. It usually doesn't take this long.
>>
>> -JZ
>>
>> On Nov 18, 2012, at 5:15 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Also,
>>> I have published the artifacts to maven. Do let me know if you see
>>> any issues with that.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> mahadev

+