Pig >> mail # user >> Behaviour on a failed cast.

Behaviour on a failed cast.
Hi,

I remember a while back that there was a setting introduced to allow a
pig job to either insert a null, or drop a row, instead of aborting
execution, when a cast failed. Of course, now that I need it, I'm having
no luck finding it in the list archives, or on google; would someone be
so kind as to remind me what the setting is?

Thanks,
Kris

--
Kris Coward http://unripe.melon.org/
GPG Fingerprint: 2BF3 957D 310A FEEC 4733  830E 21A4 05C7 1FEB 12B3