Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use cases for ZooKeeper

+
Josh Stone 2012-01-05, 04:09
+
Inder Pall 2012-01-05, 05:15
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 06:46
+
Josh Stone 2012-01-05, 08:04
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 08:11
+
Ted Dunning 2012-01-05, 08:50
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 08:55
+
Inder Pall 2012-01-05, 13:00
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 17:41
+
Josh Stone 2012-01-05, 17:56
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 18:02
+
Josh Stone 2012-01-05, 18:54
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 18:59
+
Ted Dunning 2012-01-05, 22:05
+
Josh Stone 2012-01-05, 17:38
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-12, 17:52
Re: Use cases for ZooKeeper
I think I have a bit of it written already.

It doesn't use Curator and I think you could simplify it substantially if
you were to use it.  Would that help?

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-13, 04:01