HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-06, 23:24
+
Stack 2012-12-07, 00:48
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-07, 00:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-07, 03:21
+
Luke Lu 2012-12-07, 21:56
Re: thrift vs thrift2
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Luke Lu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The embeded HRegionThriftServer should be ported to thrift2 before we
> deprecate thrift1. FB's (and potentially others) c++ client requires
> HRegionThriftServer.

HRTS is an abandoned experiment as I understand it so I closed HBASE-7302,
the issue that would perpetuate it in thrift2.
St.Ack
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-08, 04:45
+