Accumulo >> mail # user >> Changing Time on Server

Changing Time on Server
I know this question may be a bit off topic for Accumulo, but I am curious about Zookeeper and changing server time.  Is it possible to correct the clock on a server without zookeeper/hadoop/accumulo combination breaking on a development VM with all three services running?  Last time I tried to do it, I believe zookeeper wasnt able to track sessions properly, and everything failed to communicate.