Hadoop, mail # user - How to get metrics information?

Re: How to get metrics information?
Ted Yu 2011-01-22, 21:46
You can use the following code:
        JobClient jc = new JobClient(jobConf);
        int numReduces = jc.getClusterStatus().getMaxReduceTasks();

For 0.20.3, you can use:
    ClusterMetrics metrics = jobTracker.getClusterMetrics();