Hadoop >> mail # user >> puzzled at the output

RE: puzzled at the output
I want:

Key  <tag>
          Value1
          Value2
        </tag>

I get double tags:
Key  <tag><tag>
          Value1
          Value2
        </tag></tag>

Here is my last proposition that also failed in Reduce.

public void reduce (.....
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
while (values.hasNext()){
     sb.append(values.next().toString());
    }

output.collect(key, new Text("\n<tag>"+sb.toString()+"</tag>" ));

Kind regards,