HBase >> mail # user >> Re: row filter - binary comparator at certain range

Re: row filter - binary comparator at certain range
Have you looked at FuzzyRowFilter? Seems to me that it might satisfy your
use-case.
http://blog.sematext.com/2012/08/09/consider-using-fuzzyrowfilter-when-in-need-for-secondary-indexes-in-hbase/

--
Regards,