HBase >> mail # user >> Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase

Re: Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase
Marcos

Can you elaborate on your use case a little bit? What is the nature of
data in S3 and why you want to use HBase? Why do you want to combine
HFiles and upload back to S3? It'll help us answer your questions
better.

Amandeep

>>> http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci