HBase >> mail # user >> [maybe off-topic?] article: Solving Big Data Challenges for Enterprise Application Performance Management

Re: [maybe off-topic?] article: Solving Big Data Challenges for Enterprise Application Performance Management
I do want to take a closer look at it. Not with the intent to replace the
PB RPC with it but its odd to have two RPC stacks. What refactoring and
code simplification/removal opportunities are here? Don't know (yet). More
generally, to experiment with simple native async clients.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)