HBase, mail # dev - jenkins precommit error

Re: jenkins precommit error
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-24, 15:04
No, it's at the end. I suppose the impact is "ERROR: Failed to archive test
reports"
Still, it would be better if it could ba avoided, and as it's new may be we
can identify the cause more easily...