MapReduce, mail # user - Question on how to get input file name in MapReduce app

Re: Question on how to get input file name in MapReduce app
Zizon Qiu 2012-03-17, 12:57
You may grep it from the Context object that passed to
map/reduce/setup/cleanup method.

context.getInputSplit() return a InputSplit object which ,in most of the
case ,is type of FileInputSplit.

if using a not standard FileInputFormat,refer to the getSplit() method of
that certain InputFormat.