MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Log files occupy lot of Disk size

Re: Log files occupy lot of Disk size
Harsh J 2012-11-23, 07:42
Lower your log levels if you do not need all that verbosity. You can
control log retention, max sizes to keep, max number of files to keep,
and logging levels, etc. via each components' log4j.properties file.

--
Harsh J
+