Pig >> mail # user >> Unable to typecast fields loaded from HBase

Re: Unable to typecast fields loaded from HBase
This is not about casting types. The scripts work sometime without any
issue and fails with the error as i specified before ? I have no clue of
what might be the issue ? Network probably ? I run my cluster on VPS
machines, running CDH 4.2 that is installed using cloudera Manager. I am
running pig version 0.10.1 which is installed as parcel.

Regards,
Praveen Bysani
http://www.praveenbysani.com