Drill >> mail # dev >> Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Re: Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
I just attached a possible patch to DRILL-339. This add a new module to
project called documentation which will be built from the root pom. It will
generate a documentation distribution, apache-drill-*-docs.tar.gz in side
target in the same module.

Rajika