Pig >> mail # dev >> Clearing out old JIRAs

Clearing out old JIRAs
Guys, in case you don't notice when you wake up (time zones *fist shake*),
I'm trying to review easy old JIRAs, or take away the patch available
status where a patch needs to be updated.

If anyone wants anything reviewed, let me know.* Or if you want something
implemented :P It's our hack week and I'm trying to clean up Pig a bit,
after being away for a month or so.

* Russell, before you ask about the JSON patch, I'm sort of mulling over
what I think the end state should look like.
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 16:16