Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper 3.4

+
Raj N 2011-09-29, 14:28
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-09-29, 16:18
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-29, 23:14
+
Dan Mihai Dumitriu 2011-09-30, 02:47
+
Jun Rao 2011-10-25, 19:21
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-25, 19:44
Re: Zookeeper 3.4
Is there going to be a 3.3.4 release?

Thanks,

Jun

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Voting is currently under way on the dev list:
> http://markmail.org/message/tpqkq57kl7tcp7xn
>
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has the release date for ZK 3.4 be determined? Thanks,
> >
> > Jun
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Dan Mihai Dumitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> We are using that function now as well, not for the performance, but
> >> for the atomicity property.  It is incredibly convenient!  We built
> >> our own package, but we're definitely looking forward to the release!

> batch
> does

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-26, 23:39