Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 Release.

Re: 3.4 Release.
Hi Mahadev and all zookeeper devs,
Thank you for kicking off this discussion! Let me respond to each in turn:

-Eugene

On 07/18/2011 12:35 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
>   ZOOKEEPER-1155.  Eugene/Vishal can you folks please take a look and
> update the jira?

We need to identify the particular tests that are failing habitually.
I'm planning on using bin/repeat.sh to isolate the set of tests that
fail within the first 5 iterations or so.

>   ZOOKEEPER-1055. I think Eugene is updating the fix.
(check for duplicate ACLs) : this is blocked by ZOOKEEPER-1125: cannot
run entire test suite due to other core tests. I added a link on
ZOOKEEPER-1055 to indicate that.
>   ZOOKEEPER-1104. Has a patch. Eugene, will you be able to update the
> patch and mark it PA in case its uptodate?

I am testing the patches available today. I see that ZOOKEEPER-1104 is a
clone of ZOOKEEPER-1103. They both have a patch called
ZOOKEEPER-1103.patch. This is very confusing; I'm not sure why this
clone exists? Can sreekanth explain if he is on the list?

-Eugene