HDFS >> mail # user >> There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.

+
xeon 2013-08-28, 10:16
+
Harsh J 2013-08-28, 10:26
Re: There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.
Hi,

Also can you please share the dfs heath check report of your cluster?

Thanks