Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-18, 10:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 17:51
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-19, 17:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 18:57
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-19, 23:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-20, 09:51
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-20, 17:24
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 19:31
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 19:33
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 19:52
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-20, 20:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 21:15
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 23:34
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-01, 19:25
+
Bill Graham 2013-03-01, 19:33
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-02, 03:00
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-02, 19:16
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-06, 20:57
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-08, 23:51
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-16, 00:12
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-03-01, 23:15
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-03-01, 23:14
Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
I agree we should support 0.20.2 in this case. There is significant
community need and it is a small and easy change it seems.
That said, if we're going to stop the release candidate for this, we need a
patch right away so that we can have a new release candidate immediately.
Does someone have a patch ready?

+
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 16:15