Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
I agree we should support 0.20.2 in this case. There is significant
community need and it is a small and easy change it seems.
That said, if we're going to stop the release candidate for this, we need a
patch right away so that we can have a new release candidate immediately.
Does someone have a patch ready?