Hive >> mail # user >> Powershell script and Hive command dfs moveFromLocal dont' work ??

+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-17, 13:07
Re: Powershell script and Hive command dfs moveFromLocal dont' work ??
When your processing gets this complicated hive-thrift is probably better
then she'll scripting.

On Monday, June 17, 2013, Matouk IFTISSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello
>
> I meet I real problem when I lanch a powershell  script that execute un
other Hive  sript below (that cut file from local to HDFS (hortonwork on
azure) :

> Hive script in file “mon_scipt_hive’’
>
> dfs -moveFromLocal D:\Users\admin\Desktop\rep_depot\sous_rep\
 /test_rep_courant

> and Powershell script that lunch Hive script:
>
> .
>
> .
>
> $Hive_Home = "C:\apps\dist\hive-0.9.0\bin\hive"
>
> $script_transfert_local_hdfs = "/k -f C:\path\ mon_scipt_hive.sql ;"
>

> .
>
> .
>
> When I execute Hive script in CLI it works fine but when I call it from
Powershell script : it execute Hive script  and no results (in hive logs or
CLI results)

> Any help ….;)
>
> Thanks for your answers ;)

+