Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches

Re: [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches
That wasn't my intent. When I commit my own changes, I simply push the
commit that I generated the patch from instead of git applying the patch
that I uploaded to JIRA.

I am personally in favor of keeping the (unwritten?) policy the way it is -
that is, it's ok to commit to your patches, once they have gotten a +1 from
another committer.