HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:57
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Mehmet,

You can try to write a MapReduce using DBInputFormat and insert into HBase.
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r0.20.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/db/DBInputFormat.html
Cheers!
Manoj.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks to answer Mohammad.I tried sqoop but there are biliions rows.
> Select query processing too long.namenode does not get respond from daanode
> in 600sec. And throws exception. I can increase this duration but select
> query running too long may be 6 hours. Is there a another good solution? Or
> another technique in sqoop?
>
> M.S
>
> On 13 Ara 2012, at 17:48, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Mehmet,
> >
> >    Have a look at Acache Sqoop <http://sqoop.apache.org/>
> >
> > Regards,
> >    Mohammad Tariq
> >

> > On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,I want to load 5 billion rows from oracle table to hbase table. Which
> >> technique is the best for this bulk loading?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> M.S

+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-13, 16:48