Pig >> mail # user >> Apache Pig slides from the

Apache Pig slides from the
Hi All,

I would like to share my slides from the presentation about Apache Pig
that I gave at the 3rd meeting of WHUG (Warsaw Hadoop User Group) a
couple of months ago. Here is a link
http://www.slideshare.net/AdamKawa/apache-pig-at-whug.

It contains examples of processing real-world dataset (from Last.fm) -
something that is often missing (if you want to play with JOINs).
Hope you will find it interesting.

Best!
Adam
+