MapReduce, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:03
+1 (binding).
Verified checksums and signature.
Built from source tar, deployed a single node cluster (CapacityScheduler)
and tried a couple of simple MR jobs.

- Sid