HBase, mail # user - NotServingRegionException in Pseudo-Distributed Mode

Re: NotServingRegionException in Pseudo-Distributed Mode
shashwat shriparv 2012-04-11, 19:39
As specific i dont know the cause as i have not come across this error but
searching i can suggest some links

http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException.html
: Y it happens

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.user/18410

and also check the version compatibility btwn hadoop and hbase and also
check if u have enough space left

--

Shashwat Shriparv