HDFS >> mail # user >> Stable version of Hadoop

Stable version of Hadoop
Hi Folks,

I want to use hbase for my data storage on the top of HDFS, Please help me
to find out the best version which i should used , like CDH4

I data size would be around 500gb - 5Tb.

My operations would be write intensive

Thanks