HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
I will second Mr. Hsieh's concern for minimizing the impact of unnecessary
API and ABI changes via more intentional evaluation of said changes
(expressed on a different thread). He's done a great effort with that doc
of his, but it needs more eyes. I think we also need consensus on how much
code we're outright deleting for 0.96 and how much is simply being
deprecated. That decision is also driven by his doc. IIRC, he volunteered
to manage an umbrella ticket for this effort.

-n