From: Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:37:49
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: updating region server load for AssignmentManager

Ted:

FYI, the regionServerReport is going away when we remove heartbeats:
hbase-1502.   I imagine that the master will get load info by reading
it from zk; the assignment manager should be able to ask a Load object
for the current state of loading (TBD).

Does 1502 have to be done before you can make progress on loading?  If
so, just do the below for the moment and we'll figure how to rejigger
it when 1502 goes in.

St.Ack