MapReduce >> mail # user >> I'll be out of the office until 7 April 2013

I'll be out of the office until 7 April 2013

I will be out of the office starting  03/17/2013 and will not return until
04/07/2013.

I'll be out of office on a customer site with limitted or no internet
access until 04/07/2013.
For urgent request, please contact my manager Mohamed Obide
([EMAIL PROTECTED])