Flume >> mail # user >> Flume and JMX

Re: Flume and JMX
Matt that sounds interesting. We don't currently support any "write"
operations via JMX, only "read" operations. However I'd be interested in
having a design discussion about it if you'd like to start a thread over on
the dev@ list. Especially if you would be interested in helping out :)

Regards,
Mike