Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

+
Jim Klucar 2013-05-20, 02:10
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 04:06
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 11:49
Re: dependencies within 1.5
Combine this work with Dave Marion's work and put MiniAccumuloRunner into
an add-on script?
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the ability to run "./bin/accumulo mini" may have introduced this
> circular dependency. Perhaps the MiniAccumuloRunner should be moved
> somewhere else.
> On May 20, 2013 12:07 AM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > What do you mean there isn't a way to know this? Doesn't the server
> > POM express the dependency on start, explicitly?
> >
> > How are you executing MiniAccumuloCluster when you get this error? I'm
> > guessing you have a project with a dependency on "accumulo-server"?
> >
> > Can you elaborate more on this circular dependency risk you mention?
> > I'm not sure how "accumulo-server" depending on "accumulo-start" is a
> > circular dependency. Are you suggesting "accumulo-start" also has a
> > dependency on "accumulo-server"? Because... it shouldn't...
> >
> > --
> > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
> >

> > On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > MiniAccumuloCluster moved to the 'server' module, which is fine.
> > However, I
> > > now have to have a dependency on accumulo-start and accumulo-server to
> be
> > > able to use the MiniAccumuloCluster.  There isn't really any way of
> know
> > > that until you fire up a MiniAccumloCluster object and call .start()
> and
> > > get a ClassNotFoundException on the Main class from accumulo-start.
> >  Seems
> > > like depending on accumulo-server should pull in accumulo-start
> (creates
> > > circular dependency?) or some other solution should be found.

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:21
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-20, 12:44