MapReduce >> mail # user >> Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop

Re: Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop
If those tools to not require a shared memory, you could use them using
your preferred solution : java Api, Hadoop Streaming, Pig, Hive,
Cascading...

Regards

Bertrand

--