Avro >> mail # user >> Reader / Writer terminology

Re: Reader / Writer terminology
Originally I used the term 'actual' for the schema of the data written and
'expected' for the schema that the reader of the data wished to see it as.
Some found those terms confusing and suggested that 'writer' and 'reader'
were more intuitive, so we started using those instead. That unfortunately
seems not to have resolved the confusion entirely.

Perhaps we should improve the documentation around this? Do you have any
specific suggestions about how that might be done?

Doug