Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Graduate HCatalog from the incubator and become part of Hive

+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-02-05, 09:06
Re: [VOTE] Graduate HCatalog from the incubator and become part of Hive
+1, non-binding

- Alex

On Feb 5, 2013, at 10:06 AM, Sushanth Sowmyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And my axe! Erm... I mean, my +1.
>

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> FYI.
>>
>> Alan.
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> Date: February 4, 2013 10:18:09 PM PST
>>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Subject: [VOTE] Graduate HCatalog from the incubator and become part of Hive
>>>
>>> The Hive PMC has voted to accept HCatalog as a submodule of Hive.  You can see the vote thread at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201301.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e .  We now need to vote to graduate from the incubator and become a submodule of Hive.  This entails the following:
>>>
>>> 1) the establishment of an HCatalog submodule in the Apache Hive Project;
>>> 2) the adoption of the Apache HCatalog codebase into the Hive HCatalog submodule; and

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com