HBase >> mail # user >> Loading Endpoint coprocessor from shell

Hi all,

It seems like I can't load Endpoint coprocessor from shell but I have no
problem loading RegionObserver from shell.
In both cases I pack a jar file, copy it to HDFS and load from shell using
table_att but only the RegionObserver is loaded (I can see it in the
webapp).

Is it supposed to be like that ? bug maybe ?

I'm using HBase 0.94.2

Thanks,

Amit.
+