Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Quoted visibility equality?

Re: Quoted visibility equality?
Quotes in the underlying bytes in the column visibility will get
stripped during evaluation. They are only used for parsing the
expression, not for comparing with authorizations.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii