HBase, mail # dev - Artifact id for HBase - trunk

Artifact id for HBase - trunk
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
Hi devs

I am just learning this maven.  So i came across this and not sure whether
am right.

In the current trunk we say the artificat id as 'hbase'.

But when we build the 0.95 SNAPSHOT the jar actually falls under
hbase-server.

So if i have an external project and need to refer to the latest snapshot i
need to make it the artificat id as 'hbase-server' rather than 'hbase' as
how we used to do.

Changing this will help me pick up the snapshot jar.

Is what am saying is right?  Pls do correct me if am wrong.

Regards
Ram