Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-26, 21:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-26, 23:26
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Congrats!

----- Original Message -----
From: Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:54 PM
Subject: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

All,

Please join me in welcoming Cheolsoo Park as our newest Pig committer.
He's been contributing to Pig for a while now, helping fixing the
build and improve Pig. We look forward to him being a part of the
project.

Julien
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-26, 23:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 22:07
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:24