HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

+
Stack 2011-10-31, 17:19
+
Kannan Muthukkaruppan 2011-10-31, 19:00
+
Gary Helmling 2011-10-31, 19:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-31, 19:22
+
Doug Meil 2011-10-31, 21:31
Re: Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!
Thanks guys!

Karthik

On 10/31/11 2:31 PM, "Doug Meil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Welcome!
>

>On 10/31/11 1:19 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>These lads had a lot to do with a rather large hbase install and they
>>have the battle scars to show for it.
>>
>>Welcome to the fold boys,
>>
>>St.Ack

+
lars hofhansl 2011-11-01, 04:20
+
Ramkrishna S Vasudevan 2011-11-01, 05:39
+
Li Pi 2011-11-01, 06:05
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 16:41