Flume >> mail # user >> Recording Windows System Events

Re: Recording Windows System Events
Hi GP,
There is tool called SNARE which converts windows events to syslog events
and can forward them to a syslog server (which can be your flume source).
http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/BackLogNT/
It comes in an open source as well as an enterprise version.
I've played quite a bit with the open source version, and it performs quite
well.

Hope that helps
Bhaskar