HBase >> mail # user >> Can a RegionObserver coprocessor increment counter of a row key that may not belong to the region ?

Re: Can a RegionObserver coprocessor increment counter of a row key that may not belong to the region ?
In that case the CP hook might need to make an RPC call.. Might be to
another RS?
In this case why cant you think of doing both the table updation from the
client side?  Sorry I am not fully sure abt your use case

-Anoop-