Hadoop >> mail # general >> Pre-Strata / Hadoop World Meetup

+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 00:29
Re: Pre-Strata / Hadoop World Meetup
Hi folks,

There's been a change in Venue - the meetup will now be hosted at FourSquare.
See the meetup page for details:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-NYC/events/79738752

Thanks,
Eli