Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG git question

Re: Flume NG git question
Mohit,

You should follow the instructions here: http://flume.apache.org/source.html.

Also HEAD is configured to be trunk, so when you clone flume, you get trunk. Execute git checkout <branch_name> to switch to that branch,. If you are not familiar with git take a look at git-scm.com. The ProGit book is pretty good. Run git branch to see all the branches.
Cheers,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan