Accumulo, mail # dev - GSOC Project

Re: GSOC Project
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-26, 19:12
Hi Josh,

Thank you for the detailed clarification. Now I understand the requirements.

I would like both options you've presented. I think as a start to the
project (since I'm new) improving the existing monitor will be a good
option. I can see one improvement in ACCUMULO-594 and there are
several others in the Jiras as well. What are the improvements that
you think will be best?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762