HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Kevin O'dell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Please don't remove the warn. It is important for troubleshooting and
> sizing.

There's nothing the WARN gives you that setting the "Unblocking updates..."
with the waiting time wouldn't give you, and you'd have a whole lot less
log spam.

Also, just to make sure I understand you, you say the warn is important for
troubleshooting, but have you used it? It's only in 0.95+.