Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to make call to an external program in Hadoop?

Re: How to make call to an external program in Hadoop?
Hi,

We can use third party built in classes from NLP, Text Mining libraries,
and others in java Map Reduce or We can use Python plus Hadoop streaming
for writing more parallel complex code.

This link has code for computing Pearson correlation:
https://github.com/malli3131/HadoopTutorial/tree/master/Mapreduce/Programs/Pearson
Thanks

--
Thanks and Regards