Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-04, 20:59
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 15:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 00:50
+
Matt Foley 2012-10-10, 15:57
+
Matt Foley 2012-10-12, 01:36
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-11, 20:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 14:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-05, 05:00
+
Matt Foley 2012-10-09, 20:02
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Eli,
> Thanks for the suggestion.  Looks like this has gotten fleshed out a little
> more since I started doing releases.
>
> I've had my key posted at MIT since the beginning.  I've now also uploaded
> it to the PGP Global Directory, and uploaded the key fingerprint to my
> profile at id.apache.org.
>
> However, when I tried to commit it to
> KEYS<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/KEYS>,
> I got error "svn:  access to
> '/repos/asf/!svn/act/69e4489f-fcdc-45b3-9a14-637b3a078b13' forbidden".
>  Also, at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/readme.txt it
> says:
>

> To generate the KEYS file, use:
>
> % wget https://people.apache.org/keys/group/hadoop.asc > KEYS
>
> which would seem to argue against simply committing changes to KEYS.  Yet
> the file at https://people.apache.org/keys/group/hadoop.asc
> is considerably behind the file at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/KEYS
>
> Any idea what the correct resolution of this is?  Or should I ping
> infra@for the correct instructions?

Bobby, you just updated the KEYS file right? Did you run into any of
these issues?

Thanks,
Eli
+