HBase, mail # dev - SLF4j:CLASSPATH contains multiple SLF4j bindings

Re: SLF4j:CLASSPATH contains multiple SLF4j bindings
Stack 2012-04-23, 14:41
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:42 AM, praveenr
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
> I am getting this error when i try to create table in HBase. I uninstalled
> HBase and installed it, again i am getting the same error. Can anyone tell
> me reason for this error and solution.
> http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n3932509/error.jpg
>
> Any help is appreciated

I've not see this before.  This is on windows?  What JVM?  Same thing
if you do ./bin/start-hbase.sh?  Whats in the master log?  Does it
come up?
St.Ack